The macula is located in the central area of the retina and is the most important place for clear vision in the eye. The health of the macula can affect the shape, color and brightness of the image we see. Once it is degraded, the image seen by the naked eye will appear to be distorted, blurred and dark. When we get older, our eyes will gradually age, and the lack of nutrients in the macula may cause various eye degeneration problems, such as presbyopia, eye blindness, floaters, dry eyes, and even cataracts, macular degeneration, glaucoma, etc.
BLACKMORES® Macu-Vision® Plus:
- A 6-in-1 comprehensive eye care formula that combines vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to provide vital nutrients to the macular area
- For aging and degenerating eyes
- The formula is designed according to the clinical trial Age-related Eye Degeneration Research (AREDS and AREDS2)* to effectively maintain the health of the macular area
- High potency antioxidant that helps protect the macula from free radical oxidative damage
- Supports healthy eye function and maintains macular pigment density
- Helps reduce damage to the macula due to bright light
* AREDS (Age Related Eye Disease Study) is a large-scale clinical ophthalmological study by the National Eye Institute in the United States, which investigate the natural history and risk factors of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and cataracts. The study followed over 4000 individuals for an average of 6 years.