BLACKMORES® Ultimate Bright Renewal is a 4-in-1 formula that provides potent antioxidants to target free radicals coming from UV light and oxidation, thus supports skin brightness.
- Multi-action formula to regain strength & vitality
- Glutathione, which is Master antioxidant in almost every cell, supports liver detoxification, for natural body cleansing
- Glutathione and green tea extract inhibit production of melanin (dark pigment) for a clear and translucent complexion
- Antioxidants, including Vitamin C, Glutathione and Zinc can protects skin from UV light damage and reduce the free radicals building in body
- Added Green tea extract with assured high level of antioxidant compounds to tackle skin dullness
- Zinc promotes skin regeneration and wound healing
- All natural ingredients, no side-effects and non-drug
 Glutathione [Internet]. Globinmed. [cited 2021 Feb 17]. Available from: https://www.globinmed.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78221:glutathione-78221&catid=18&Itemid=142
 Hendler S. PDR for Nutritional Supplements. 2nd ed. Montvale: Physicians’ Desk Reference Inc.; 2008. p. 273-276.
 Lu Y, Tonissen KF, Di Trapani G. Modulating skin colour: role of the thioredoxin and glutathione systems in regulating melanogenesis. Biosci Rep. 2021 May 28;41(5): BSR20210427.
 Sonthalia S, Daulatabad D, Sarkar R. Glutathione as a skin whitening agent: Facts, myths, evidence and controversies. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2016 May-Jun;82(3):262-72.
 Nutrient Reference Values for Australia and New Zealand. NHMRC. 1st ed. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia; 2006. p. 119-125.
 Bowman BA, Russell RM. Present Knowledge in Nutrition. 8th Ed. Washington DC: ILSI Press; 2001. p. 329-342.
 Prasanth MI, Sivamaruthi BS, Chaiyasut C, Tencomnao T. A Review of the Role of Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) in Antiphotoaging, Stress Resistance, Neuroprotection, and Autophagy. Nutrients. 2019 Feb 23;11(2):474.
 Lin PH, Sermersheim M, Li H, Lee PHU, Steinberg SM, Ma J. Zinc in Wound Healing Modulation. Nutrients. 2017;10(1):16.